2023 Academy for Lab Safety Excellence
The 2023 virtual training series includes 8 webinars with lab safety education fit for beginners or long-time safety experts. Including guest speakers and the latest safety regulations, this series provides you with all you need to help you properly manage you lab safety program.
The program includes:
- Eight 60-minute training sessions with more offered throughout the year!
- Safety Mastermind Groups – interactive sessions with fellow lab safety professionals – the only such network available anywhere where clinical lab leaders solve safety issues- a customer favorite!
- A book offer for Option 3 purchases: 52 Laboratory Safety Tips for Leaders!!
- A GHS-compliant Chemical Management training DVD offer for Option 3 purchases.
- Access to the previous year’s Academy recordings with option 3. A $400 value!
- Provide effective programs to educate staff on laboratory safety issues
- Locate up-to-date safety information from a variety of expert sources
- Prepare or modify policies and procedures to improve laboratory safety at your institution
Early-bird pricing ends December 1, 2022! Click PDF below 2023 Academy registration form
to download the full registration form and view all program offerings.
Formaldehyde Safety On-Line Training Course
This on-line training session provides you with all you need to meet OSHA regulations for staff formaldehyde training. The on-line course comes complete with a quiz and a printable certificate, and it can be used for multiple employees.
- Define formeldehyde and describe where it is used
- Identify safe practices for handling formaldehyde
- Describe the symptoms and health effects of formeldehyde exposure
- Explain the purposes of exposure monitoring
- Outline the proper steps for safely cleaning up a formaldehyde spill
$75.00 one time fee